Based on requests from our users, we have recently added new features to OfficeMA Timesheet. Here is a quick summary of these features:
- Sign in using Google: Now you can Sign in to OfficeMA Timesheet using personal Gmail and Google Apps for Work accounts. More details here.
- Generate Invoice: Users with professional accounts can now export billable timesheet entries as an invoice. Click here for more details.
- Per Project Currency and Tax Rate: This is a handy feature for users who operate projects across multiple regions that require their own currency and tax rates. See here for more details and an example.
- FireFox Timer AddOn: The OfficeMA Timesheet Chrome Timer extension is now available as a Firefox AddOn.
- Custom Date Format: OfficeMA Timesheet now supports three different date formats:
- European format (dd/mm/yyyy)
- American format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- ISO format (yyyy-mm-dd)
To change the date format for your OfficeMA Timesheet account, set the Date Format field on the Business Settings window: